We are in the final week of term and as well as completing our normal half-termly tests, we are concluding our performance poetry work based on the poem ,No word of a lie’ by Jackie Kay. I am sure class 3 pupils will be able to tell you some of their excellent ideas to add to this poem. We are also doing Easter activities such as the Easter service at St. Mary’s church, our egg rolling and decorated egg competitions. Class 3 will be having an Easter themed maths challenge later in the week to solve the mystery of the missing Easter bunny costume! This week will also see our final swim and for some of the class their final dance session. Thank-you for all your support this term, we are all looking forward to a warmer and sunnier Summer term with plenty of new activities and challenges to complete.

End of Spring term 2018

3 thoughts on “End of Spring term 2018

• My best part of the spring term was going to the National coal Mining Museum because we got to go underground and learn all about mining. Also see all the equipment they used.

• During the Spring Term I enjoyed learning about mountains, especially about Mount Everest and Mont Blanc. I am looking forward to the Summer Term.

• This term my favourite thing was making mountain models! I enjoyed it because I had to work with my friends.😀. Wilf